Saturday, January 31, 2015

Nourish Organic Avocado + Argan Eye Cream Review!

     Hello everyone! I recently was contacted by Nourish Organic for trying a cute little sample of their brand new eye cream and I'm so excited to tell you all about it!

About Nourish Organic

     Nourish Organic was started over ten years ago when the creators wanted to bring some organic beauty into the world. After news of dangerous stuff in beauty products came out, the creators knew their purpose! They were the first beauty company to ever work with USDA!

My Thoughts

     To start off, I'd just like to say that I love eye creams! I think they are so important for skincare and are sometimes overlooked. If you don't use a all over the face moisturizer, at least use eye cream and lip balm!

      This is formulated with all sorts of great stuff, which I notice is a pattern with Nourish Organics line. Some of the great ingredients include Aloe vera, Argan oil, Avocado oil, Rice bran , Rosehip , Shea butter , Sunflower , Vitamin e.

     This eye cream is completely scentless which I love! My under eye skin was dry and concealer didn't look the greatest. This eye cream changed a lot! My skin was smoother, softer, and more moisturized feeling. It really worked for me!

     I totally recommend this eye cream! This one is priced at $19.99 and I will link Nourish Organic below!



Nourish Organic's Links:

Site

Facebook

Twitter


Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!