Monday, December 8, 2014

Life & Food Green Coffee Bean Extract Gold Review!

   Hello everyone.This is not something that I often write about, but today I am writing about a dietary supplement. You may see some more of these pop up every once in a while!


About Life & Food


   Life & Food is a company that offers various health supplements. Unlike many other supplement companies, Life & Food does not promise or believe in a "magic pill". Here is a quote from there website. "Our motto is a healthy lifestyle, combined with daily efforts and regular supplementation of high quality nutrients right from our own store. We understand not every product will be effective for everyone, but we guarantee our products are of the purest grade and best quality available." I really appreciate the honesty that there is no supplement that will instantly do anything really. 

My Thoughts







  I'd like to remind you that you should always ask your doctor if you are thinking about changing your diet or adding a supplement!

   The supplement I tried out is the Green Coffee Bean Extract Gold ($16.97-$19.99). If you aren't familiar, green coffee bean is uncooked coffee beans that contain chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid is said to be an appetite suppressant. It is also said to have positive effects on heart disease and diabetes,but of course you should always consult your doctor if you are thinking of starting a supplement.The effect I was most excited about was a boost in energy, which I would love!

   This Green Coffee Bean Extract is non-GMO, gluten-free, not containing soy, and made in the USA. 

   You are supposed to take 2 capsules thirty minutes before eating. You should do this for 2 meals.

   On the first day of trying these, I decided to take one capsule before one of my meals. I also drank a full glass of water with it. Water definitely can make you less hungry, so I'm  sure that helps the filling effect. I also noticed a boost in energy in 10-15 minutes, which is great! 

   These capsules have the caffeine levels of less than a cup of coffee, so that is why you have the energy. Because I felt better energy quickly, I decided that one capsule was definitely enough!

  After testing it out longer, I saw similar results. Higher energy, less snacking. I really enjoyed trying this out and could see a lot of people really liking this capsule!


Life & Food's Links:

Site

Facebook


Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!