Friday, October 24, 2014

My Thoughts on Healing Rocks




    Hello everyone! Today I am writing a post about healing rocks and jewelry. It’s a pretty popular discussion from what I’ve seen and now I’m going to share my opinion on this!


     We’ve all heard about healing rocks and the things they are supposed to bring you. A crystal for forgiveness, a stone to make you lose five pounds, and a rock to make you fall in love are not hard to find. Most poeple working with crystals do not believe this.


     Some people use rocks, stones, and crystals in a spiritual way. It is a unique practice that carries a certain stigma of being weird or even being called a witch. Some even call themselves witches with these practices.I definitely enjoy working with my crystals whether wearing them in jewelry or carrying them in my pocket or even using them in rituals.


   I believe that they do work. Like many other people working with crystals, I believe that they can make subtle changes through energy. Most people do not believe getting a new ring will make you lose 20 pounds overnight.


     Sometimes, popular culture can blow things out of proportion. Often, witches are peaceful open minded people,but that is almost never the case in movies, TV, and books.  Salem, I’m talking to you.






I’d love to hear others opinions on this! Do you collect crystals? Comment below if you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!