Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stevita Stevia Collective Review!

     Hello! Today I will be reviewing Stevita stevia products! Buying stevia and stevia products can be a difficult task since there are varying levels of pureness, taste, and even price ranges! I hope that I can help you decide if Stevita is for you!

About Stevita

     Stevita is a brand of stevia (my favorite sweetener!). They make a huge variety of stevia products including regular stevia, fruit stevia, liquid stevia extract, and chewing gum! I totally recommend checking them out if you are interested in trying alternative sweeteners!

My Thoughts

     I will be talking about some exciting stevia products including Simply Stevia, Spoonable Stevia, Stevia Dent, and Stevia Extract!





Stevia Packets

     I had the opportunity to try the Simply Stevia and Spoonable Stevia!

     When I initially saw them, I thought they would be very similar if not the same, but they are actually a lot different!

     Spoonable Stevia is a very finely milled formula and has erythritol added. I really like it! The taste is sweeter than sugar (like most stevia)! I only needed one packet in a large cup of coffee or tea, which is amazing! I also want to say that the packet is heavier than most stevias which is really nice as well!

     Simply Stevia is a little different.  It is a slightly thicker "grain". As the name suggests, this is 100% stevia, with no filler added, unlike the Spoonable. It was also a lot sweeter than any other stevia I've tried, which is really saying something because I've tried quite a few! It does take a minute or two to fully dissolve in coffee and tea, but that doesn't bother me too much.



Stevia Gum

     Next up is Stevia Dent! I was soooooo exited when I saw stevia gum! I avoid sugar gum because I try to avoid sugar and I avoid regular sugar-free gum because it contains aspartame and artificial dyes which are also detrimental to your health. I thought that I couldn't find a sugar-free, dye-free, and aspartame-free gum, but I found it!

     Peppermint was my favorite of the two! It is a very strong minty flavor that will last quite a while. I would say it has strong flavor for about 30 minutes, which I thought is great considering it is a natural product. 

     Cinnamon is also a really good flavor. It is a good spicy flavor, but is not as strong as peppermint. I really enjoyed it!

Stevia Extract




     I was amazed at the idea of liquid stevia! I had the pleasure of trying the Toffee flavor. I was so excited to try this in my coffee! They also have a few other great flavors including Chocolate, Vanilla, Peach, and Strawberry. Perfect for tea, coffee, and other foods and drinks! 

     I loved how this instantly blends in with coffee and tea and is ready to go instantly!  This is actually a genius thing to me! This is very concentrated and you'll probably only need 3-8 drops in your tea and coffee depending on size of your mug and your taste. 

     I don't have anything else to say about it other than I love it and will use it forever!

     I also wanted to mention that the customer service is really great! The person that I talked to told me that Stevita will always make sure their customers are happy! They are also pretty reasonable priced and I totally recommend checking them out! 




Stevita's Links!
Site 
Facebook  
Twitter


 Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!