Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chatabout

     Hey everyone. I haven't posted much lately, but I plan to get back into the swing of things and post more exciting stuff soon! 

     Today, I'm just going to be telling you about a site I use to get paypal money or gift cards. 

     It's a lot like other reward sites with surveys and getting points for posting. It isn't a super fast way to make money, but if you do surveys and like posting, you can build up a fair amount of points in a decent amount of time.

     Here is some ways to get points from the site:

"Site Comments - 1 point
Ask a Question - 2 points
Write a review - 5 points
Write an article - 20 points
Write a Post - 5 points
Daily Poll - 1 point
Surveys - 1 point is awarded regardless of if you qualify!
Bonus Area - Added daily! 
Refer Friends - Share with friends, on blogs, websites, forums, social media etc ... when they signup using your link, you will get 10% of their comment points FOR LIFE!"

     I am getting 50 points for writing this post, which is pretty good. Prize prices vary by location.

     In my experience, the paypal payout is very fast and takes less than 24 hours! 

     If you would like to sign up, please sign up with my referral link here and I will get an amount for every comment you make! I would really appreciate it!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I am Dawnwriter from Chatabout. I enjoyed reading your blog post. I hope you will visit my blog too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Shane Ilagan from Chatabout. You posted it very good.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!