Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lisa Hoffman Beauty Collective Review!

     Hey everyone! I was sent some beautiful bracelets and I'm going to tell you all about them!

About Lisa Hoffman Beauty

     Lisa Hoffman is a multi-award winning line that offers fragrance, bath products, and most importantly fragrance jewelry! They have these unique fragrance beads that will scent your life and jewelry box. They come in a variety of scents and styles that will suit any taste.

My Thoughts






















     I've heard about fragrance jewelry, but never in such a unique style and in such a variety of scents. These bracelets are beautiful!!!

     As you can see, this post is very picture heavy because I wanted to show how amazing they really are.

     You see that black one? That is from the Black Collection ($85) and it is so amazing. I love black so much, so this will always fit my outfit. It is actually made out of black onyx beads and is stunning. I can see this worn on every occasion, so versatility is a plus. Also, you can choose any of the scents for this bracelet when you order! I got Tunisian Neroli, which is a really nice floral.

     The one with the blue and wood beads is the Japanese Agarwood bracelet ($65). First off, the scent is so unique. The site describes it as a woody zest, which describes it perfectly.If you like spicy scents, this is the choice for you!

     Last, but not least is the Tuscan Fig bracelet ($65)! The bracelet is beautiful with these delicate amber colored beads. It has delicate howlite beads that are so unique. The scent is my favorite by far. It is a sweet delicate vanilla fig that is so amazing!

     I totally recommend you guys check out this line!!! Everything is high quality and beautiful!


Lisa Hoffman Beauty's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter


Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!