Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cinnabon Collective Review!

  Hello! I have a nice exciting cinnamony review for you guys! Enjoy :)

About Cinnabon
     Cinnabon all started back in 1985 when the first bakery opened. Cinnabon has provided the best ingredients including makara cinnamon for over 30 years. You can stop by your local Cinnabon bakery or you can enjoy at home. Cinnabon now makes baking kits, home fragrance, coffee, and other products!

My Thoughts


Coffee
     The cinnamon taste was a lot stronger than expected. It tastes so amazing if you are a cinnamon lover like me. This is the best cinnamon flavored coffee that I've had and it actually tastes like it's straight out of a cafe. If you like cinnamon or cinnabon, you will need to get your hands on these! I will need to get more of these!

Cinnabon Baking Kit
     I was so excited to find out that cinnabon offered a baking kit. I just hoped it would turn out like the real cinnabon buns. 

    It's really easy to make! Just some basic mixing up ingredients. As you can see, I didn't make cinnamon buns more like cinnamon blobs. They were delicious! The cream cheese icing in the kit is delicious! It's so much fun and so yummy, so I totally recommend this!

Scented Oil
     I've never had a plug in oil warmer before, so this was awesome! It is surprisingly simple to use, which you'll know if you've used plug-ins before. The cinnamon smell is amazing and can actually scent a huge area. It will honestly smell like a fresh baked cinnamon roll all of the time. With the holidays coming up, this is amazing!

Cinnabon's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram 


 Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!