Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Review!

     Hello! I hope all of my readers are ready for a new post here on This Makeup That Makeup!

About Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques
     Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques is a unique brand with a simple approach. All of the products will be natural, organic, cruelty-free, and effective. There will never be petroleum-based ingredients, parabens, artificial colors, or toxic chemicals in Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques. Instead, you will find natural plant-based ingredients that are all organic to achieve the full benefits. They currently offer a wide range of products for anyone's taste. I was amazed at the selection of face, eye, and lip makeup available! You won't have to give up color or variety for natural ingredients. 

My Thoughts



       I was so excited to try out these natural products! I notice that products like foundation and eye shadow are pretty easy to get natural and organic, but mascara is harder to find. Also, this is the first natural creme eye shadow I've ever seen.

Lash-Strengthening Mascara

     The first thing I noticed about this mascara is the smell (Does anyone else smell their mascara?). It smells fruity and nice, which is a nice change from strange chemical concoctions. I really enjoy the shape of the brush! It is a graduated round brush that allows you to get close to your inner eye lashes. 

     I like how much thicker and longer my lashes look without them looking clumpy. I like to do two coats for extra thickness. The more coats you use, the flakier it becomes, but that is true with most mascaras. It is a very moisturizing formula that leaves my lashes soft and moveable. I really enjoy the clumpless formula!

Lash Conditioner 
     I've wanted to try a product like this forever! I always feel like my eye lashes are always falling out when I take off my makeup, so I thought this could protect my eye lashes. There are lots of great ingredients in this conditioner, so I thought I would include a quote from their site!
  • "Vitamin B Complex: Promotes blood circulation. Strengthens & stimulates hair growth.
  • Chia Seed: Rich in omega-3 linolenic acid. Moisturizing. Helps protect moisture balance.
  • Horsetail: Rich in bio-available silica. Stimulates hair growth.
  • Burdock: Contains abundant hair-nourishing minerals to feed & nourish hair. Reverses thinning.
  • Bio-Mineral Complex: Bio-available essential minerals including silicon, iron and copper. Key to keratinization development in hair growth."
    The Lash Conditioner is super easy to apply! It goes on just like mascara and is clear. I am happy with my results of using this! After using is for over a month, I notice that my eyelashes don't fall out anymore when I take off my makeup and because of this, my eyelashes look thicker and healthier. I won't say my lashes go to the floor, but they are a lot more nourished and look great!

Cocoa Latte Creme Eyeshadow
     I really liked the look of the creme eyeshadow on the site, so I was so happy to be able to try out a sample. These creme shadows are formulated with shea butter, rose hip, vitamin e oil, and jojoba oil. Also, a very important thing about these creme eyeshadows is that they smell like a delicious vanilla cupcake. 

     I was sent the Cocoa Latte, which is a nice medium brown. I think this is a very nice versatile matte shade. I enjoy the smooth application of this product and feel like anyone could use this!

     I hope you guys enjoyed this review of some Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques products! They offer some reasonably priced samples if you want to try before you buy. I'd love to hear if you guys try something out!

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques' Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Youtube

 Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!