Wednesday, September 2, 2015

PB Fit Review!

     Hello! I have a really exciting review for you guys today featuring one of my favorite foods; peanut butter!

About Better Body Foods
      Better Body Foods all began when Stephen Richards began a search for healthier foods for a healthier body. When Stephen found agave nectar and visited Mexico, something great started. He learned about the benefits of agave to your health and the agave industry. At that moment, Better Body Foods was born as a way to provide healthier products to people. From agave, to coconut oil, to coconut flour, to many more the adventure of learning healthy foods continued. Better Body Foods now has over 80 employees and is based in Utah. 

My Thoughts




     PB Fit is a powdered peanut butter. Half of you are probably wondering why you'd want it powders and the other half is thinking of smoothie recipes. Whichever half you are in, you need to learn about this stuff!

     85% of the oil is extracted from the peanuts to make a low fat and lower calorie peanut butter.  It's really just that simple! PB Fit comes in regular or chocolate flavor. The ingredients in PB Fit are super simple. The regular peanut butter is peanuts, sugar, and salt. That's it! The chocolate is the same except there is some cocoa in the mix.



     Above, see how I prepare my PB Fit. I have 2 Tbs of PB Fit, add 1 Tbs of water, and mix. The amount of water is really up to you, but I like my PB Fit a little thicker. I also find it works great with a small amount of coconut oil to add some good fats in. 

     They both taste great! I think I like the chocolate a little better since it has the extra flavor, but I think most people will love both! 

     There are lots of recipes to make with PB Fit. Smoothies, over yogurt, over toast, or in a sandwich are all great ideas. One of my favorites it over a rice cake. Healthy and delicious! 

     I hope you guys enjoyed learning about PB Fit! Check them out below at the links, if you'd like!

Better Body Foods' Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Youtube 
Instagram
Google+

Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!