Friday, August 28, 2015

Spiral Light Candles Review!

     Hello! Today I have a unique product to share with you guys today. I hope you find it interesting!

About Spiral Light Candles
     Spiral Light Candles is the first candles that burn spirally and fill themselves to make a new candle. The idea of a spiral candle started after the creator, Aaron, tried using a store bought candle kit. Like many great inventions, the first prototype was messy. Spiral Light Candles moved from the kitchen, to the basement, to an old potato warehouse. The warehouse was given new life and Spiral Light Candles have been growing ever since. 

My Thoughts





     A candle turning into another candle?! Sounds awesome to me! I was eager to try out my vanilla and waterfall scented candles. The vanilla has a strong cupcake smell that reminds me of a bakery. Waterfall smells like fresh laundry! I enjoyed both of the scents very much.

   

  The candles look pretty cool when they are burning. I even had two flames at the same time. I didn't have any wax dripping down the sides, but the site says that it can happen. The wax dripped down to the middle and perfectly formed a small candle. I ended up with a candle that was about 3 inches tall.

     Above is what it looked like burning. I think this is a great gift idea if you are looking for something interesting to give to someone. Spiral Light Candles has a lot of scents for you to choose from to have a spiral candle experience. 

Spiral Light Candles' Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!