Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Raw Elements USA Sunscreen Review!

      It's never too late in the summer for protecting your skin! Read on for my experience with a couple Raw Elements products!

 About Raw Elements USA
     The mission of Raw Elements is to provide great products at low prices. The ingredients are 100% certified organic, which is very impressive for sunscreen. The sunscreen is safe for children and people with sensitive skin. One of the greatest things about Raw Elements is that they are cruelty free! No harsh chemicals in these products!




Eco-Tint Stick 30+
     I love the color of this stick! It is the perfect wash of color that can bring some color to pale skin. I actually really love this! I have super light skin, so to use this I have to modify the directions a little. You could glide the stick up your skin and blend, but I prefer to use an alternative method. 
     I glide the tint stick and then take a bit of sunscreen and blend it together. It gives a natural sheer wash of color! I have no yellow or orangeness which is better than a lot of tanners already! I just want to mention that this does have a bit of an herbal smell, which doesn't bother me, but I know some people are sensitive to scents. I think the tint stick is great! 

Eco-Formula 30+ Suncreen 
     I really love this tin of sunscreen (yay recyclable!). It is super easy to scoop some up and apply. It is non-greasy and is water resistant. It doesn't run or sting eyes and it very moisturizing .It doesn't feel like a heavy sunscreen, but more like a light lotion. Like the tint stick, it does have a bit of a smell, but like I said before, it doesn't bother me. It's all organic and a great option for natural sunscreen!

I hope you guys check out Raw Elements to protect your skin!

Raw Elements USA's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter 

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!