Tuesday, August 25, 2015

coolgearcan Review!

     Hello! I have a really fun review today of a product for all year round! It's called the coolgearcan!

About Cool Gear
     Cool Gear is a company that makes reusable containers that don't create waste like disposable products.  Cool Gear products make unique food containers and drink cups that add personality and fun while being eco-friendly! I loved learning about how using reusable things is a lot better for the environment than disposables! Cool Gear will provide you with stylish products that will last you a long time!





My Thoughts
     I was so excited to be given the opportunity to try out this coolgearcan. Coolgearcans are reuseable cups that are made to look like cans! I really love the design of it and how easy it is to open and close, with the look of a can tab!

     I received the Bamo Camo print. It kept my drink very cold in the summer heat and is double insulated. It is BPA-free,of course, so it is safe to drink out of. If you're wondering if it is hard to clean, I have an answer for you! It is top dishwasher safe, so it is super simple to sanitize. It is a convenient 16 oz size. It can also be used for warm beverages (as long as it is below boiling temperature)!

     I now have a pretty big collection for family, friends, and myself. There are loads of design to choose from!  I'm putting a screen shot of some of the designs above. You can see more at this link.

     If you're looking for a great eco-friendy cup, the coolgearcan might be for you!

Cool Gear's Links:
Site


Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!