Monday, August 10, 2015

Zevia Review!


     Hello everyone! Zevia has become a huge name in the natural soda world and today I have a fun review!

About Zevia

     Zevia is a natural soda that makes so many popular flavors. Cola, cream, root beer, and cherry are just naming a few. There is absolutely no sugar! There is also no artificial sweeteners, which is great if you get migraines from certain sweeteners.  Instead, the soda is sweetened with natural ingredients like erythritol, stevia extract, and monk fruit extract.

My Thoughts

   



  I was so excited to be able to try Zevia. I’d heard of it before and knew the great reputation it had in the natural food and drink world. So now onto my experience!

Cream Soda

     Cream soda used to be my all-time favorite soda when I was little. I don’t have regular cream soda anymore because of the high sugar and calorie content. I don’t have diet cream soda because of all the artificial sweeteners. The headaches and health risks aren’t worth the taste, in my opinion!

     Zevia has a smooth sweet flavor. It is easily the best cream soda I’ve ever had! It goes with almost every food and 0 calories makes it the perfect drink!

Black Cherry

     Cherry soda sounded really interesting to me! I love cherry cola, so plain cherry sounded good too! I was so surprised to see the clear soda, but have grown used to it. I actually really enjoyed the clearness of the liquid because I knew how natural it is.

     To me, the soda tasted like a nice bubbly cherry! It was so good and you really need to try it for yourself. 

Zevia's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!