Sunday, August 16, 2015

Beauty Benefits and Uses of Avocado!

     Hey guys! Today I have a different kind of post for you today! If you've researched different ingredients in hair and skin care, you've probably heard of avocados! I'm here to share my experience with using avocados (other than eating them of course!!!)

     Avocados are high in antioxidants and also have anti-inflammatory properties. They are healthy to eat and are also healthy for your skin and hair.



Avocado for Skin
      Avocados will moisturize and soften your skin! In my experience, the best way to use avocados on your skin is to take a quarter of an avocado, mash it up, and apply! After application, leave on your skin until it dries. Yes, it will feel like a weird clay mask! Hopefully, you're soft skin is worth it!

Avocado for Hair 
     Avocado also has a moisturizing effect on hair. I've experimented with this a few times and there are a couple of ways that are effective! The first way is straight mashed avocado, which is pretty self explanatory. Just mash and rinse out! The pro of this method is that is a strong amount of avocado, but the con is that you have a big gunky mess to clean off. 

     The second way to do this is simply mixing it with conditioner! This makes the mixture thinner and easier to deal with in terms of applying and rinsing. I tend to use this method more often since it is so easy!

     I hope you guys enjoyed the post!

2 comments:

  1. Love avocados, started using it in my hair. I just put it in my nutribullet add a lil water and blend it up to make it really smooth.

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried avocados before on my skin or hair, but now I might give them a try. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!