Tuesday, July 19, 2016

True Lemon Review Part 1!

Hello! Today I have a review for some natural powdery goodness for you guys! 

About True Lemon
     It all started out when the creator, David Schleider, thought that fresh lemon taste, would be great if it was in a packet. For 3 years, David developed a product using fruit juices and oils. Now, True Lemon is a company of citrus lovers who love what they do! True Lemon is a brand that makes products from real fruit.  The products are intended for the customers to have a healthier life by using simple and natural ingredients. This is exactly what I look for in products! True Lemon contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, sodium, or gluten. 

  
My Thoughts
     I received the Lime, Orange, Lemon, and Grapefruit packets and I was so excited to try these fruity drinks. Actually, there are a whole bunch of uses for these. I'll get into that later though! The packets were a lot smaller than I envisioned and yet they were still full of flavor. 

      I really appreciate the convenience of these in regards to drinks and I've totally been taking them to work with me. It basically tastes like you just threw fruit in your drink, which I really like. There is no artificial anything in these and they also have no sweeteners in them. I like to throw a stevia packet in with it for a fresh drink instantly. 

     I love how simple these are to use! I've used the lemon and lime right into a soup, which really added a pop of flavor. Of course you always want to remember to taste test often to make sure your veggie soup isn't turning into lemonade! I threw some lemon over some chopped avocado, which was awesome. You can look for some more awesome ideas here


True Citrus' Links

Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!