Thursday, July 14, 2016

Ayala's Herbal Water and Tea Review!

Hello! Today I have an interesting post about herbal water! Interested? Read on.
About Ayala's Herbal Water
     Ayala's Herbal water makes zero calorie drinks from pure water infused with organic herbal extracts. They utilize natural herbs to add flavor to drinks. The unique part abut Ayala's Herbal Water is that they use no sweeteners at all, so all of the flavor comes from natural sources. It's fairly uncommon to find a drink made completely from water and extracts with no sweeteners, so I was excited to dive in!

My Thoughts
 Rooibos Cinnamon Rose Petal
     To start, I thought this was a really cool mixture of flavors. This drink really had all the flavors I wanted! It really delivered on an earthy, rich taste and is very true to what I think of with rooibos tea. I think it needed a little sweetness, so I added a little stevia and I was good to go.4
Chamomile Bergamot Vanilla
     I am definitely a fan of chamomile tea and am always up for some vanilla, so this sounded nice. The added citrus flavor sounded pretty refreshing as well. Personally, I'd rather have this drink hot, so this particular flavor was not for me. I know a lot of people enjoy iced chamomile tea, so there are definitely a lot of people who might love this. Unfortunately this drink wasn't for me.  
Nutmeg Cacao Cardamom
     When I saw this on the site, I was eager to try it. Doesn't it sound pretty unique? Normally, I would drink teas like this hot instead of cold, but it was an interesting experience to try it cold. Right away, I noticed the nice strong smell of cacao. 
      It tastes pretty much like chocolate iced tea! I added in a little stevia for some natural sweetness.It's a bit of an acquired taste for me, but I enjoyed it! If you're more used to this kind of tea iced, I think you'll really like it.

Lavender Mint Sparkling Water
      At first, I thought this sounded pretty weird to be honest. The ingredients include sparkling purified water, organic extracts of lavender, spearmint, lemongrass, leaves of thyme, and natural flavor. Just like the rest of the drinks, it is 0 calories. Presentation is great! I love how it is packaged in a tall pretty glass bottle.
     I was so surprised how good bubbly lavender mint water is over ice. It is really delicious and refreshing! I would definitely enjoy this anytime I want a cold bubbly drink without calories!  

     So there are my thoughts on these drinks! I hope you learned a little something about herbal waters today!
Ayala's Herbal Water Links!
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Blog

Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!