Friday, July 29, 2016

Aroma Naturals HUGE Collective Review!

     Hello! I have a lot of items to review from Aroma Naturals. I'm so excited for these beauty and home products because they are natural and high quality!

About Aroma Naturals
     For about 20 years, Aroma Naturals has been making exactly what their name suggests; natural products with aromatherapy. Aroma Naturals uses ingredients that are fresh, pure, and good for us and the environment. Their candles are always plant-based and contain no synthetic fragrances. They now have a wide array of products that range from home fragrance to skin care, which are coincidentally, pretty much my two favorite things. 



     Like many brands that I talk about on here, I instantly loved the natural ingredients component.

Lavender Passion Flower Beauty Oil & Pom-Berry Lip Care
     Who doesn't need some hydration? Am I right? I was so excited to try this couple out because I was sure that they would be amazing by their ingredients alone. The beauty oil is enriched with almond, coconut, safflower, grape, olive, and vitamin e oils just to name a few. It is surprisingly light-weight and non-greasy and also gives the skin a nice sheen. I used it as a body oil, but I think it would be awesome in the bath.
      There's not much to say about the lip balm other than it smells great and feels awesome on the lips. I am very picky with my lip balms, but this is perfect in my opinion.
AMAZING 30, Hi-Vitamin Creme, & Pure Shea Butter
     One things that sets AMAZING 30 apart from other moisturizers is the process in which it is made. Aroma Naturals uses a cold process where little to no heat is used on the natural ingredients so that all of the essential nutrients are preserved. This is my favorite moisturizer I've used and I feel like it gives a non-greasy glow to my skin. 
     The Hi-Vitamin creme is so luxurious and (as the name suggests) creamy! I used this cream as a treatment for my cuticles and some dry patches I had on my face and it worked beautifully. 
     Anyone that's ever used pure shea butter knows exactly why it's so popular. My favorite moisturizers are always clean and simple ingredients and this is no exception. Sign me up for all of the oils and butters! My favorite way to use this butter is to take my middle and index finger in circular motions in the tub and apply to my face. 
 Classic Pillar Candle and Glass Candle
     These are a couple of beautiful candles! The Relaxing candle on the right is a beautiful bright yellow/orange that smells just how it looks. It is a blend of tangerine and lavender fragrance that smells heavenly. I haven't burned it yet for pure love of the smell. I don't want it to be gone yet!
     I couldn't find the glass candle on the site but it is amazing nonetheless and I'm sure you can find one similar at their shop. It is an amazing lavender scented candle that is so soothing and so convenient to burn in the jar. I really enjoyed it.

      I hope this provided you with some info about Aroma Naturals! I totally recommend this brand for anyone who likes aromatherapy.
 Aroma Natural's Links 
Site 
 Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!