Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Kava Time Caramels Review!

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great day/night/whatever! I have an exciting review today that I've been dying to write, so let's get into it! (Using a lot of exclamation points today, but I'm just so excited I guess?!!!!)
About Kava Time
     The owner and creator of Kava Time first had the idea after returning from a vacation in Hawaii. She enjoyed kava and it's natural relaxing properties during her stay, despite the earthy taste. Back home in Oregon, she tried to recreate the kava root, but it turned out even muddier. She then experimented and made caramels with kava root. Eventually, the recipe was perfected and here we are today!


 My Thoughts
     I was so excited about the idea of caramels that also are relaxing. It honestly sounds too good to be true. If you didn't know, kava root is a natural substance that has stress relieving properties. To put it simply, it is a South Pacific magical plant. Okay, not magical, but it may as well be.
     I love the understated packaging and how it really showcases the actual product. The caramels are generously sized and super soft. They are creamy and delicious! Straight away you notice a numbing feeling in your mouth and throat, which is caused by the kava root. This is really where the special part takes over. It really worked on me and made me a lot calmer. While candy is always nice, this was a particularly pleasant caramel.
     I think these caramels would be great for anyone who likes caramel and is looking for a unique experience.
Kava Time's Links
Site
Facebook
Twitter 

 Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!