Monday, August 29, 2016

Simply Gum Review!

Hello! You guys ever crave gum, but don't want all the nasty ingredients in so many of them? Here's a solution!
About Simply Gum
      Simply Gum was started when the founder of Simply Gum, Caron was done with her lunch and reached for her gum. She decided to check up on some of the ingredients in the gum and didn't like her findings. Caron knew that a simpler gum needed to be made, thus was the beginning of Simply Gum.
     Most chewing gum is made with artificial ingredients in the base and sweeteners like aspartame that many people are sensitive to. Simply Gum is made with natural ingredients and is handmade in NYC.It is biodegradable and made without any artificial flavors or sweeteners. Simply Gum offers mint, ginger, cinnamon, coffee, licorice, and maple flavors! 



My Thoughts 
     I was so excited to get to try out a natural gum! I was lucky enough to try Mint and Cinnamon, which sound like some good classic flavors.
      First off, the flavor of the mint is pretty complex and a little different from most gum. It isn't that artificial mint a lot of us are used to, but closer to actual mint. I really liked it and it reminded me of my favorite mint tea. Refreshing and herbal! The cinnamon was that good spicy taste with a lasting flavor. The texture is a little chewier than most stick gum, which I think improved the gum. It is also soft at the same time, so it is pretty unique.
     I've found myself reaching for it while I was testing the gum out. The papers are also so convenient. I'm so happy that there is a natural gum on the market and I think everyone should try it!
Simply Gum's Links 
Site

Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!