Sunday, August 7, 2016

Merry Hempsters Lip Balm and Muscle Rub Review!

Hello! Today I have a hempy post for everyone!

About Merry Hempsters
    Merry Hempsters (as the name suggests) offers wonderful hemp products. If you aren't already aware, hemp oil is an environment-friendly effective oil made from hemp seeds. Not to be confused with the psychoactive cousin, hemp has been found to possess healing properties. Merry Hempsters is also working towards a more sustainable company by using soy ink, hemp stock, and recycled packaging for shipping.


My Thoughts
     I was able to try a few lip balms and some muscle rubs. This is honestly the best products I can think of to buy because it satisfies my love for hydrated skin and also relieves my muscles. This is such a unique line of products since they are certified organic, which is surprisingly hard to find in a drug store. 
Lip Balms
      I had the pleasure of trying out lemon lime, peppermint, spearmint, and orange lip balms. The one thing I really appreciated is that the flavor/scent is not very strong. I am really sensitive to smells and things like that, so I felt that this was perfect for me. 
      The lip balm does go on a little thick, but it makes me feel like it's working. They also offer Vanilla, Cinnamon ,and Natural lip balm. Two thumbs up!
Muscle Rubs 
      I'm not sure if this is normal, but so often I have some kind of ache either from working out or day to day things, so any natural pain relief products always will have a place in my heart. 
     The cool muscle rub can be used for sore muslces and also for congestion. The ingredients that give the balm the coolng properties are peppermint, spearmint, and wintergreen oils. It actually works like a miracle and is surprisingly strong for an all natural products.
     The hot muscle rub uses cassia, camphor, and menthol. It can be used for sore muscles, strains, inflamed joints, and congestion. To me, it smells mostly like a cinnamon kind of treat.
     My favorite thing about these rubs is that they don't smell overly medical. It is also important that they go on smooth and they feel mostly like a lotion bar.   

     Long story short, these are some hemp products that I can recommend to everyone that needs a lip balm (probably everyone) and anyone with any kinds of muscle pain or congestion.

Merry Hempsters' Links
Site 
Facebook
Twitter

 Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!