Monday, July 28, 2014

Guided Products Review!





     Hello everyone! I’m reviewing two notebooks from Guided Products today.

      If you know me, you’ll know that I love stationary and office supplies in an unhealthy way. Pens, highlighters, sticky notes, notebooks, folders, and so many other things make me happy, but enough about that because today is all about Guided notebooks!


About Guided Products


     Guided is a rising American company that makes unique office supplies. At guided, they believe that “Life is too short for ordinary”, which really inspires you to enjoy the little things, even notebooks! Some of their most well-known products include notebooks, binders, folders, and much more. I see so many things that I like on here!


My Thoughts







     Today I’ll be focusing in on their recycled notebooks specifically and I wanted to share some information on them that might be useful to you. First of all, I’ll tell you which ones I have! I have the Rewrite 8’’ x 10’’ Notebook, which comes in a 3 pack ($14.99). The notebook is 24 sheets (48 pages), but it is surprisingly sturdy and is made with the highest quality paper.


     I actually grew accustomed to the size of the notebook! I didn’t think it was thin and flimsy like you might expect, I thought it was sleek and mobile which is always a huge plus for me! This makes it ideal for a writer or someone who loves to write their ideas on a large 8’’ x 10’’ notebook, but doesn’t love the bulkiness of most.


     The two sets of notebooks I have are made of 100% recycled paper, so not only is it high quality, it is eco-friendly as well. Reducing waste and recycling is so important to me, so I feel confident in Guided for having products available for responsible consumers. I would also like to point out that Guided notebooks come drink wrapped so you know that they are new and clean.


      The other set of notebooks I have is the 5’’x 8’’ ($12.99) and is perfect for on the go. Just like the 8’’ x 10’’ these notebooks have 24 sheets and come in a pack of three. I could totally see this notebook being a planner, lists, or just jotting down your ideas and thoughts!

    In short, I would say that if you are environmentally conscious and love notebooks, I definitely recommend these notebooks to you! I can already tell that these notebooks will be a longtime favorite of mine!




Guided Products' Links:

Site: www.guidedproducts.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/GuidedProducts

Twitter:  http://twitter.com/GuidedProducts

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100397786561186467246/+GuidedProducts/posts

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/guidedproducts/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/guidedproducts



Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!