Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lindi Lip Balm Review!



 Hey Everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Lindi lip balm. The story of Lindi is inspiring and you can keep on reading to find out about the lip balm!

About Lindi Skin


Lindi Skin was started by Lindy Snider, a woman who watched friends go through cancer treatments and experience unpleasant effects on their skin. There were no skin care products for people with cancer, so she made it her purpose to create them. Working with dermatologists, nurses, patients and others, Lindy Snider created products for people with the most fragile skin. 


          Lindi Skin products are made with the best quality ingredients to soothe and hydrate. They were originally formulated for people going through cancer treatments, but are great for anyone. These products are made to make you look and feel beautiful and healthy.


My thoughts



          When I first received my package, I was so excited! The packaging is simple, clean, and overall pleasant to look at. The lip balm itself is a pinkish salmon color, but I’m not sure the picture does it any justice.  


          The first time I applied it, I noticed the smooth texture. There was no grittiness and it glided on. It is in a jar, so you need to apply it with a q-tip, brush, or clean finger. A few applications later, I noticed smoother softer lips. I’ve definitely seen results with this product.  It has an extremely light vanilla scent that is pleasant, but not overpowering, which I really enjoyed.


          I’ve worn it by itself and under lipstick and it works amazingly both ways. Does anyone else have “long lasting” lipsticks that stay on forever, but dry out your lips? This is perfect for under or over your lipsticks! This is definitely a 10/10 product for me!


          The price point of this lip balm is $10. Lip balms of this quality are rare and often way more expensive. After a bit of researching, I found out that these lip balms are clinically tested, dermatologist tested, and cruelty free! I would totally recommend this lip balm to anyone with dry lips or they are addicted to lip balm like me!




Lindi’s Links

Site: http://www.lindiskin.com/






Disclaimer: I was sent these products from Lindi Skin for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!