Monday, May 25, 2015

Cafe Viva Probiotic Coffee Review!

     Hello! Here's a review, I know a lot of you will like. Do you want to make your morning coffee healthier? This might be an option for you!

About Cafe Viva
      Cafe Viva is a revolutionary combination of coffee and probiotics. This is actually a combination that has never been made before! Laktera Cafe Viva puts together two things that are important to me, coffee and health!

My Thoughts




     I received 7 packets that retail for $19.95 (I was kind of hoping for more to try creating recipes). Basically, this is a healthier instant coffee. There is a blend of probiotics in it, which is more convenient than taking a probiotic blend in my opinion. There is four billion healthy bacteria in the blend!

     If you didn't already know, these are some of the benefits of probiotics:
  • Better stomach health
  • Supports immunity
  • Boost energy
  • Boost metabolism
      Those benefits are definitely something a lot of people need in there life!
Cafe Viva is the first of it's kind to combine a probiotic blend with instant coffee. By the way, this instant coffee is naturally processed by being freeze-dried with water. Some coffees are processed with chemical agents, which are questionable.

     There are so many ways that Cafe Viva is different from other instant coffee and probiotic companies, I will list them.


  • Premium Robusta coffee from Brazil
  • Uses a plant-based creamer
  • Non-GMO
  • No artificial colors
  • No preservatives
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • No fillers
     Ok, now onto the taste! It does say to prepare it under about 113 degrees Fahrenheit. It might not dissolve 100% in the water, but it isn't really a problem for me (as you may see in the pictures above). One tip I have is pour the coffee little by little into the water and stir, which will help it dissolve.

     To me, this tastes like some good quality coffee. I can't taste the probiotic blend, but I also can't really taste the creamer. This wasn't a problem at all and I just added my favorite flavored creamer and some stevia. Delicious!

    As I mentioned before, the 7 day challenge is $19.95. The more you buy, the lower the price per packet gets. For example, 2 boxes (28 packets each) is $80. When comparing this to buying instant coffee and a probiotic blend, I think this is a less expensive alternative.

     If you want to make your coffee healthier, I recommend checking out Cafe Viva!

Cafe Viva's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought that would be possible but as you're not adding boiling water it won't kill the bacteria so makes sense. I'll have to hunt down a prebiotic tea haha.
    I'm a big fan of probiotic chocolate (oh yes!) and did a review on it a while ago. Yum.
    Loving your swirly coffee pictures by the way.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love tea as well, so I hope there is a probiotic one! It is quite an interesting idea.

      I'll have to read your chocolate review! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!