Saturday, May 30, 2015

VIIcode Eye Mask Review!

     Hello! I have a review for you today that is a pretty interesting eye skin care product that I'm sure a lot of you guys will like. Here we go!

About VIIcode
     VIIcode is a skin care company who makes professional grade products. The name "VIIcode" is pronounced Vee Two Code. There is said to be a long history of secret ingredients that have been used on royal families by Byrne Victor and this company is inspired by that. They use natural plant extracts to create products to help your skin feel and look better. 

My Thoughts
    




 I was so excited to try these eye masks. First things first, I'll go over the basics of the product. They are sold in packs of 6 for $55. This might sound expensive at first, but keep in mind that this is comparable to a spa treatment which can be over $80 for one session. VIIcode suggests 3 boxes as a course of treatment.

     This eye mask is a pretty large piece of fabric treated with special plant extracts and deep sea botanicals.  These ingredients are designed to depuff undereye bags, reduce undereye circles, and prevent wrinkles. While wrinkles aren't a problem for me yet, I believe it is never too early to start anti-aging routines. 

     The procedure is pretty easy. You just take out the packet, peel the clear backing, and stick it onto your undereye area. I was surprised at how well it sticks to the area even after readjusting a few times. I liked how the mask felt tingly and cool at first. It was very relaxing having the coolness since it's pretty hot where I am right now. 

     I noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin. I had uneven dry rough skin under my eyes, but after only the first treatment, I noticed it was smooth and nice feeling. 

     If you are looking for a luxury spa beauty product,  VIIcode might be a brand for you to check out!

VIIcode's Links:
Site

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!