Friday, May 8, 2015

Chai Elixir Review!

     Hello! I know this post will interest a lot of you... so onto the review!

About Chai Elixir

      ChaiElixir is a company that produces carbonated tea. They claim to be a good alternative to commercial soda. ChaiElixir uses all natural ingredients, which might be the most refreshing thing about the company!

My Thoughts





     Do you see how nice these bottles are? Glass bottles make me feel like I'm drinking something fancy, anyone else?

Vivid
     Vivid is a green tea and citrus tea. I really enjoy how bubbly it is! It makes me feel like I'm drinking a fancy champagne, which is always really nice. The taste is pretty strong which I like. It is much more complex than what I imagined. It's hard to describe, but it was a very dimensional taste, that I'm sure you will enjoy.

      In short, this is a really great  drink for someone who likes green tea and doesn't want an overpowering citrus.

Fusion
     Fusion is oolong tea and vanilla.This is my favorite! I'll probably be ordering some of this very soon! It is a very smooth flavor and like Vivid, is very bubbly. This drink is like cream soda and a complex tea flavor, which combines to make a refreshing interesting drink.

      Fusion is great for parties or turning a regular day into an occasion!

Essence
     Essence is white tea lightly sweetened with white peach nectar. I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one as much as the others, but I enjoyed it much more than expected. This one doesn't have a flavor as strong as the others, but it was still nice!

     If you notice the ingredients, you will see that sugar comes before stevia in the list. I would prefer more stevia, but I understand that stevia is an acquired taste to a lot of people, so it is a more universal drink that way.  I'm just so happy they don't use aspartame! Also, there is no artifical dyes!

      I hope you guys check out ChaiElixir because this is an amazing treat!

ChairElixir's Links
Site
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!