Saturday, June 6, 2015

uve Review!

Heeellloo! I have a pretty exciting post for you guys today! This is such an interesting thing and I bet you guys will like it too!

About uve
uve is a company that offers beverages that are designed to be all natural and have benefits for you! All of the drinks are zero calories, sugar free and naturally sweetened with stevia. The drinks are naturally colored with fruit juice, so no artificial dyes here! All of the drinks also include African mango seed extract which can boost metabolism and could make you lose weight.

My Thoughts





Before I really get into this, I just wanted to say that I can't tell if these drinks will make you lose weight just because I only tried 3. I will say that if you replace one of these uve drinks with a soda or sugary drink every day, you will lose weight for sure!

Apple Pomegranate
This was a really interesting flavor. As soon as I cracked open the bottle, I could smell the delicious pomegranate. As I leaned in closer, I could smell the apple more.

It tastes great! It is a very bubbly drink, which I love! It isn't overly sweet, which is nice. It doesn't have a yucky artificial taste to it and I really like it. It has a light taste of apple and a stronger taste of pomegranate. I find it amazing that this drink has zero calories which makes it the perfect treat!

Wowberry
The name is not the only awesome thing about this drink! This is kind of like the opposite of Apple Pomegranate since you can't initially smell the flavor, but you can taste it really strong. It is a very rich berry flavor that I can't really quite put my finger on. The only identifiable fruit for me is grape.

I love the complex rich flavor of Wowberry and just like the previous drink, it is pleasantly bubbly. The hint of tartness adds interest to the beverage, which I think a lot of people would enjoy.I think this kind was my favorite.

Black Cherry Lemonade
Just from the name alone, I knew I was going to like Black Cherry Lemonade. There's not much to say about it other than it tastes like a good cherry lemonade with bubbles in it. I think this is a very universal flavor if you are afraid to try anything too unique like Apple Pomegranate.

I totally encourage you guys to check these out (especially Wowberry)!

uve's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!