Monday, June 29, 2015

Vance Family Soy Candles Review!

    Today I have a really cool review of some candles from a nice small business.

About Vance Family Soy Candles
     Vance Family Soy Candles all started when Amy Vance decided she wanted to make candles.Amy herself is allergic to synthetic fragrances, but in her research she found all the other harmful ingredients that are in many candles. From all of this knowledge, Amy decided to create candles that are healthy and sustainable. 

My Thoughts


    First off, I'd like to say that all the candles are beautiful. The vintage style would go great with any decor from country to modern. All of the Vance Family Soy Candles are made without synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or GMOs. These candles are 100% American made other than some essential oils. For every single candle purchased, the Vance family will donate to a charity.

Autumn Spice Vintage Style Jar ($18.99)
     For me, autumn scents are year round. I loved this blended scents of pumpkin, vanilla, and maybe some kind of wood smell. I'm not really sure the specific smell, but together it makes a great 12 oz autumn scent that I would burn all year. 

Spiced Latte Vintage Style Jar ($18.99)
     This candle is kind of similar to Autumn Spice, but a little different. I think would be great for all year as well! I think this one is missing the pumpkin scent, but I'm not sure. It's really nice!

Cranberry Apple Spice Mini Traveler ($6.00)
     Again, an autumn or winter scent. This is a richer scent than what I expected and really good smell.  
Vanilla Spice Mini Traveler ($6.00) 
     A nice light vanilla scent that could go in any room! A pleasant light candle that adds ambiance to your home.

Coffee Shop Mini Traveler ($6.00)
     If you know me, you know that I am always having coffee, so the smell is something I always want in my house! This candle is amazing, but I don't think I'll be burning it since I love it too much! A very rich nutty coffee smell that I wish I could eat.

Pennsylvania American Scent Trip ($18.99)
     One of the most unique things is that Vance Family Soy Candles makes a candle for every state, which I love! I got the Pennsylvania candle , which has notes of chocolate and honeysuckle. If you're skeptical about the combination, you need to smell this! It's really custom for every state and such a good gift idea!

     I totally recommend you guys check out some healthy and sustainable Vance Family Soy Candles! 

Vance Family Soy Candles' Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter 

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the sound of these! It never really occurred to me that candles could be so unsustainable and have such harmful ingredients so these are lovely to read about. I also love the sound of some of these smells, I wonder if they're available in the UK!

    Paris
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before finding Vance Family Soy Candles, I didn't really know much about the concerns of most candles. I'm so happy with these candles! I would definitely check there website out and see if they are available for you! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!