Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Vegan Dream Review!

     Hello! I have a fun vegan treat to share with you guys today!

About Vegan Dream
     Vegan Dream was started in 1995 when Mark Turman mixed up some special ingredients with a soybean base. He perfected the recipe and started selling it in 1997 when it was perfect. The company was passed to a friend, Eleanor White, who had big plans. She added flavors and here we are today with Vegan Dream still growing. Vegan Dream offers preservative-free, cholesterol-free, high-protein, and non-GMO jerky that is 100% vegan and delicious.

My Thoughts


     When I became pesco-vegetarian I thought I couldn't have any kinds of jerky, but after finding Vegan Dream, I'm amazed that I can. All of these packs are only 90 calories each and high in protein!

Original Hickory Pepper
     A nice mild jerky flavor with black pepper and a slight onion and garlic. Everyone liked it and had that good original flavor that most people like. I totally recommend you guys checking out this split pea soup recipe because it goes really good with it!

Cowgirl
     Cowgirl is a little bit different than the rest. It is made of a special sauce that Vegan Dream buys themselves just for the jerky. I personally liked it and enjoyed the unique tomato-ish flavor and found that it has a slightly more sweet flavor that the rest. It's great and reminds me of autumn for some reason.

Hot Chili Pepper
     This is probably the most flavorful jerky! I love the good onion, garlic, and chili pepper. I was worried it would be too spicy, but it was the perfect mild spice that you can feel when you bite into one of the seeds. I'm a baby when it comes to spicy foods, but I really enjoyed it! Don't be afraid of this if you're not a spice person because I think you'll really like it.

Teriaki
     Teriaki was the most popular at my house. Everyone enjoys the strong smoky flavor with a really good texture. It has a slightly sweet salty great taste. There's not much else to say about it other than it is amazing!

     The only thing I would change is making is resealable bag because it is a pretty generous serving size, but that doesn't really change my opinion of it. I also would love if they came out with a big family value pack!

     Even if you aren't vegan or vegetarian, I still recommend this because it is healthier and has no MSG! I suggest you go on their site and try some Vegan Dream jerky!

Vegan Dream's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!