Saturday, June 6, 2015

Quest Bar Review!

     Good morning everyone! Today looks like a double post day to me! Without further ado, here is a review on some great Quest bars.

About Quest
     Quest is a company that's mission is to create delicious  bars with nutrition! They strive to use the best ingredients to make nutritious foods delicious too! They launched in 2010 and have been making history since!

My Thoughts





Vanilla Almond Crunch
     This bar sounded really good to me! Almonds and most nuts are one of my favorite foods, so this was the best for me.

     This stuff is literally just like a candy bar, but a lot healthier and maybe a little chewier. The almonds really make this bar what it is. This specific bar has 20 grams of protein and 18 grams of fiber. Delicious and nutritious! I was sad to see sucralose in the ingredients though.




Banana Nut Muffin
     This bar has 20 grams of protein and 17 of fiber. That is so huge!

     The banana taste is strong and I love that. I almost feel like I'm eating fudge or something, but healthier. The nuts add an interesting texture. So yummy! The only downside of this one is that there is sucralose in it, which is shocking considering how everything else in the bar is so good for you!

Coconut Cashew
     This bar has 17 grams of fiber and 20 grams of protein! Coconut Cashew has an interesting texture that is a little crunchier from the rest. 

     It has a good strong coconut and cashew taste That is great for if you love that nutty flavor. Sweetened with stevia and no splenda! This is great since splenda tends to give me headaches.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
      21 grams of protein and 17 grams of fiber! The taste is heavenly, similar to real cookie dough! This was a really filling bar and at 190 calories, this makes a good breakfast! I really can't get over how good the taste is. 

     Unfortunately, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has sucralose  in it too, which I really don't want to be having. If the sucralose is taken out, I would buy so many of these!

I looked on Quest's site again and I see many options of stevia sweetened bars, so there are definitely options if you don't want artificial sweeteners!

Quest's Links:
Site 
Facebook
Twitter

These bars were sent to me as a sample promotion from a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!