Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tonewood Maple Review!

     I have a really unique review today that I think you guys will like. It's a great maple product company called Tonewood. 

About Tonewood
     Tonewood is a brand that offers premium maple products. Tonewood's maple syrups are unblended, free of additives, and sourced from one place. They provide maple products that won't be found anywhere else. The team at Tonewood builds the company on fair-trade sourcing and sustainability over everything. The minimalistic design and quality stand out in the maple world.

My Thoughts

      As you can see, Tonewood takes traditional maple products and makes them modern and easy. I think Tonewood would fit into any lifestyle.


Maple Flakes ($12.99)
      These crunchy maple flakes are an easy and convenient way to enjoy maple. They are made of 100% maple sugar and can be used in a plethora of ways. I've enjoyed them sprinkled in my cereal, yogurt, ice cream, and salad. A mixture of crunchy lettuce, dressing, chia seeds, and maple flakes make a delicious mix! Tonewood maple flakes are unique from anything I've tried and surprisingly versatile!
     

Maple Wafers ($16.99 for 4 packs)
     For some reason, my sample was broken in a few different spots, but you probably shouldn't have this problem if you buy it in the box, since they are fragile. These are pure maple sugar in a bar to let the rich flavor shine through. These are such a delicious treat that reminds me of white maple fudge. It really melts into your mouth in a wonderful way. The only complaint about these is they left me wanting more!

     Now I want to talk to you guys about Tonewood's tree adoption program. It is important to Tonewood to preserve maple trees and the small producers that make authentic maple products available. You can help by adopting a maple tree!

     If you adopt a maple tree, you will receive 3 packages. Your first package will be your adoption certificate and a photo of the tree you adopted. Your second package will include 4 different types of maple syrup that range in uses from tea to waffles to marinades. The final package you'll receive a maple cube and some maple wafers. All of these packages will come at different times of the year and if you are interested in more information click here or here.  

     If you are looking for artisan authentic maple products, you'll be impressed by Tonewood!

Tonewood's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube


Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!