Wednesday, June 10, 2015

wojoCALM Review!

     Hello! Today I have a review with a really unique product. It's called wojoCALM!

About wojo
     wojo is a brand new line of liquid supplements that can be added to any beverage. Every variety has a different purpose to get you feeling your best. It is 100% vegetarian so you don't have to worry about gelatin or any nasty fillers. They are packaged in little vials that are similar to eye drops or nebulizer medicines. You just squeeze the vial into any drink (or food if you prefer) and that's it!

My Thoughts

     Wojo offers a bunch of different products including energy, focus, calm, sun, well, and mood. I was so excited to try out the calm kind of wojo. I can definitely be on edge a lot before an event or anything, so I was hopeful that this could help! They are $6.49 for a 5 pack on their site. I'll leave some helpful information right here.
  • Dye free
  • Sugar free
  • Artificial sweetener free 
     Now the first thing I need to get out the way is how to "prepare" it. You probably won't want to crack open the container and drink it because the taste isn't exactly pleasant. The company suggests diluting it in 6-8 oz of any beverage, which is what I did. You don't really notice the taste at all.

     I was feeling pretty nervous about something, so I figured it was the best time to test this out. I popped it open, squirt it in my drink, and drank it down in about 5 minutes. In about 15 minutes, I was starting to feel a lot better. After testing this a couple more times, it has worked every single time. 

     Obviously, if you have consistent anxiety, you should take a more serious course of action, but for occasional nervousness, wojo will do the trick! I totally recommend you guys trying this out!   

Wojo's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter


Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!