Friday, July 24, 2015

Amy's Cheese Enchildas Review!

     If you've ever explored vegetarian foods, chances are you've heard of Amy's! Here's my thoughts on the Cheese Enchiladas!

About Amy's
      Amy's started in 1987 when there was a huge need for easy, organic, vegetarian foods. Amy's has a strict policy to only allow organic non-gmo ingredients into their foods. Amy's  is a family owned company that has created literally hundreds of foods to fill the need for delicious, convenient, organic foods. Some of Amy's latest projects are family size, frozen desserts, and biscotti!  
My Thoughts



     When I first opened the box, I noticed that the serving is pretty generous. Even though there is only one enchilada, it is still a pretty large one! There is a good size serving of corn and beans too.

      The first thing I noticed is the strong seasoning of the overall dish. It is well seasoned with a strong taste of paprika, garlic, cilantro, and a lot of others that I can't really identify. I really enjoyed that! The golden corn tastes spicy and is probably the best corn I've every had. The bean is a nice thick texture that is very flavorful.

      Now onto the largest part! The enchilada has a strong corn tortilla taste with heavy seasoning. The cheese sort of slid off while cooking it, but that didn't really bother me. It tastes amazing! I'll definitely be buying this again!

Amy's Links
Site
Facebook
Twitter

 Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!