Saturday, July 11, 2015

Govivo! Review!

     Hello! Today I have an interesting supplement review for you to read!  
About govivo!
     Govivo! is a brand who's mission is to make people's lives happier and healthier. They offer fitness accessories and wellness supplements to help people address any concerns they might have. These wellness supplements can help you with nearly anything! The supplements can help you with metabolism, energy, performance, sleep and other things depending on which supplement you choose. They also have a worry free return guarantee if you aren't satisfied, which means they really back up their product!

My Thoughts  
Boost Your Performance
     This supplement is formulated with all herbal ingredients, which makes me feel safer about taking the capsule. It is made with powerful antioxidants (polyphenols) that is designed to decrease the recovery time needed for your muscles. As someone who frequently works out, I loved the idea of this!

      After testing this a few times, the results were very apparent! I had a boost of energy and after my work outs, I wasn't even sore. This stuff really worked for me. I say that this would be really great to try out, since there is a great return policy if it doesn't work out for you. You can buy it on Amazon here.

Naturally Fall Asleep
     I thought the idea of this supplement was very interesting. It is formulated without melatonin, which is a classic pill taken for sleeping. This is made of a proprietary blend of lemon balm and passion flower, which is all natural botanicals that will help you relax. This won't make you addicted or dependent! They also have zero binders or artificial ingredients.

     When I took this, I noticed that I started to feel more relaxed and went to sleep within an hour. I also didn't feel groggy the next day, which you always have to worry about when you're trying to get some sleep for a big day. I think this could definitely help after having a stressful day! You can buy it on amazon here.

    I hope to guys check out these natural supplements!

Govivo!'s Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Pinterest
Youtube

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!