Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Coco Polo Review!

      Hello! Coco Polo sent me a couple chocolate bars and a load of little samples, so here's a review!

 About Coco Polo
     Diane Yamate and John Cunnell started thinking up all sorts of ideas of chocolate and stevia all the way back in 1996. After a lot of formulating, balancing, and awaiting FDA approval, Coco Polo was created! Coco Polo now offers a HUGE variety of chocolates that have no processed sugars.

My Thoughts

39% Milk Chocolate
     I love this! This is a very generously sized 3 oz chocolate bar. The classic milk chocolate will appeal to most people! It contains cocoa antioxidants and is fair trade. The bar is also gluten-free and non-gmo.
                                                                                                  
      The taste is the best chocolate I've ever had. Such a creamy milky good chocolate flavor that is delicate at the same time. It's not sickly sweet, but had the perfect ammount of erythritol and stevia to sweeten it. One of the reasons I try to avoid milk is the unhealthy hormones, but the milk from this chocolate bar is not treated with artificial rBST hormones.
   
70% Dark Chocolate 
     Just like the milk chocolate, this chocolate bar is a good 3 oz. The antioxidants are in there like the milk chocolate of course! It's gluten free and fair trade as well. This chocolate bar is 100% vegan!It's a very rich dark chocolate that is very strong. I enjoyed it a lot!

Milk Chocolate with Almonds
     I got a little sample of milk chocolate with almonds, which I was really excited to try since I like almonds so much. It was a great quality chocolate with a few whole almonds throughout the sample, which I really liked! Any almond lover will love this chocolate bar.

Dark Chocolate Almond
     A very rich dark flavor with almonds.  This one reminds me of nutty coffee in the best way.
  Dark Chocolate Cocoa Nibs
     This chocolate is definitely very dark (which I'm sure I've already said).  This isn't necessarily a bad or good thing. I really enjoyed it the surprising cocoa nib crunch. Well, it wasn't surprising for me since I read it, but it was a nice unexpected flavor.

Milk Chocolate Hazelnut
     This has to be one of my favorites! I am a huge fan of hazelnuts and I have hazelnut flavored creamer in every cup of coffee I drink. This chocolate has a very smooth creamy flavor that just melts in your mouth. It really left me wanting more!

Milk Chocolate Quinoa
     This chocolate sample is amazing! It is a warm sweet milk chocolate with delicious crunchy quinoa. Definitely one of my favorites!!

Milk Chocolate Cherry
     Coco Polo's cherries are so tart! It is a lot creamier and maybe even better than the dark chocolate. A lot of people who like chocolate covered cherries will LOVE this.

Dark Chocolate Cherry
     A really  interesting flavor! It reminds me of chocolate covered cherries, but really tart. So tart you will probably twist your face up, but in a good way! Not too sweet, but very sour!

Dark Chocolate with Boabob
     I loved this so much! It was very dark and very tangy, but very enjoyable. I didn't expect to like this, but I really did. 

Milk Chocolate Mango
      This is a true mango flavor is a creamy milk chocolate. If you like fruity chocolates, you'll love this, but this wasn't for me. 

Milk Chocolate Elderberry
     I've never had elderberry, but I've heard they are really good for you. I ended up liking them! They taste like blueberries with a dot of crunch in creamy milk chocolate. Really yummy and unique!

Dark Chocolate Elderberry
     Just like the previous candy, but richer and darker. I actually really liked it!

     I hope you guys check out some Coco Polo chocolate!
 
Coco Polo's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!