Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ayurvedic Roast Review!

     Hello everyone! For those of you ho don't know, I have an addiction to coffee. I love the taste of coffee, but sometimes I don't want all of the caffeine. This is where Ayurvedic Roast comes in!  
About Ayurvedic Roast
     Ayurvedic Roast all started back in 2005, when the creator decided he wanted a healthy coffee alternative. After success in the Midwest, Ayurvedic Roast expanded and now has customers across the world! Ayurvedic Roast's coffee alternative is caffeine-free, non-GMO, vegan, and 100% certified organic. This is the only coffee alternative that fits the organic criteria! Ayurvedic Roast is made of barley, chicory root, rye, and other ayurvedic herbs that offer a range of health benefits.  
My Thoughts
    When I first heard of Ayurvedic Roast, I thought it was brilliant! First, I'll talk about the convenience. On the site, it says that you should prepare 1-3 teaspoons per 8oz cup. You can make it in a coffee maker, percolator, french press, or as loose tea. Ayurvedic Roast is caffeine-free and the ayurvedic herbs can help relieve stress!

     I find that ayurvedic roast is best brewed in a regular coffee maker. When I tried brewing in my tea infuser, I got little pieces in the liquid, which I didn't like. When I tried it in the coffee maker, it worked perfectly! 

     The taste is a great nutty flavor that is fairly close to coffee. Since I got the french vanilla flavor, I got that good coffee flavor with some vanilla. I think I got notes of chocolate too. It tastes delicious. If you want a hot beverage that is very close to coffee and healthy for you, check out Ayurvedic Roast!

Ayurvedic Roast's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!