Friday, July 3, 2015

Just Natural Hair Care Review!

     Hello! I got to try a bunch of Just Natural goodies and today we're going to talk hair care! I will have a skin care post from Just Natural up soon!

About Just Natural
     Just Natural's philosophy is to take the ingredients that Earth gives us and making wonderful effective products. One of my favorite things about Just Natural is that everything is cruelty free! Just Natural is also alcohol-free, non-gmo, paraben-free, gluten-free, and sulfate-free. Everything is vegan and all organic! Just Natural's mission is bringing the purest healthiest products to you.

My Thoughts

     I was super duper excited to try these natural products that are cruelty-free. Let's get into the review!

Frizz Hair Shampoo
     I immediately noticed that all of the ingredients were pure. There wasn't anything I couldn't pronounce except ylang ylang, but that's another story. The first time I used it, I was surprised at the amount of lather I got. The directions mention leaving it on your hair and scalp for a few minutes and that's exactly what I did. 

     I rinsed it off (and followed with conditioner) and could see a huge difference in frizz. My hair was smoother, but weightless at the same time. I have literally never experienced this with my shampoo! 


Dry Hair Conditioner
     Just like everything else, it was all natural. The ingredients all look great for dry hair with all kinds of oils. The first time I used it, I was shocked at the texture. It was thick and creamy. Like, really thick like body butter. A little went a long way so a little bit covered all the ends of my hair to about my neck. This is a big deal since my hair is down to about mid-back. 

     I rinsed it and felt like my hair had a treatment. I could feel the difference in my hair while it was still wet. It was so moisturized!



Leave-In Conditioner
     I loved the creamy consistency! I put a nickel sized bit in my hand and put it through the ends. It felt like weightless moisture. It was so luxurious and amazing. 

     I blow dried my hair and noticed an amazing difference. The shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner all together made my hair amazingly soft, but bouncy and weightless.

Anti-Humidity Hair Pomade
     I also was sent a cute little sample of this pomade.  Some of the main ingredients are macadamia nut oil, sweet almond oil, and mango butter. I don't normally use pomade, but I was willing to try this after seeing the quality of all the other Just Natural products.

     I flat ironed my hair and took a little pomade. It's very thick, just like the conditioner. You could hold the pot upside down and it would stay in there! I rubbed it in my hands and put through the ends. It added a little bit of shine and separated my hair a bit. No stickiness of clumping!

     I totally recommend Just Natural hair products! They all are high quality and have a nice light citrusy essential oil smell.

Just Natural's Links
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram

Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Exactly where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I can be contacted at gladwynne32@gmail.com. You can also contact me via Twitter or Instagram @thismakeuptm :)

      Delete
  2. http://www.weightlosstrip.net/just-natural-skin-care/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!