Friday, July 3, 2015

Harry & David Sesame Stick Review!

     Hey guys! I recently bought some of these sesame sticks that I thought I would share my thoughts on!

About Harry & David
     Since 1934, Harry & David has been a company offering gourmet foods and gift baskets. Harry & David is also focused on preserving the environment. These aren't just empty words. Harry & David has turned mail order into online shopping from their company since 2003. They've also been recycling since 1989!

My Thoughts

     I love sesame sticks and always have. They've been my favorite part of trail mixes since forever, so when I found a bag of just sesame sticks, I knew I had to have a treat. While they are not low-calorie, they are a little healthier than other sesame sticks. They use no artificial dyes! I was so happy to see that Harry & David use beets and turmeric for colors.

     Now onto the taste. They are the perfect texture that is a little flaky, but lots of sesame and flavor. You can add them into any trail mix or have them alone. These are so good! The sesame sticks are literally baked to perfection and are flavorful and amazing. 

Harry & David's Links:
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google +
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Videoslots - Vimeo
    Videoslots · Videoslots · Videoslots.com youtube to mp3 Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.com Videoslots.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!