Saturday, August 16, 2014

Get free Stuff with Points2Shop!

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share a little about a website that I use pretty frequently. It's called Points2Shop.



Basically, it's a site that you do different tasks to earn points and cash that you can convert into products, gift cards, and paypal money. The tasks that you can complete are surveys and other offers. I usually stick to just the surveys because sometimes the offers are lengthy and shady, so I don't recommend anything like that. 

It takes awhile to start to rack up the points, but once you do you can redeem things with your points that are sold through Amazon. Most surverys are anywhere from 50 to 200 points each. 1 point is equal to $0.01.

I've bought a lot of makeup off of the site like some Maybelline lipsticks, Rimmel eye shadows, and some other stuff too!

If you're skeptical, you can sign up and do a couple surveys until you make 100 points and then you can have a dollar bill sent to your house so that you can see that the site is real!

If you are going to sign up, please use my link right here! If you sign up through my link I do get a small amount of points, which would really help me out!

Comment if you sign up through my link, I would love to hear from you guys! Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!