Sunday, August 24, 2014

Guided Review Part 2- Rite in the Rain Spiral Waterproof Notebooks!



     Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week! This is a part 2 review of Guided Products Notebooks!


About Guided


     Hello! I will be putting the same “About” section as last time on here! Guided is a rising American company that makes unique office supplies. At guided, they believe that “Life is too short for ordinary”, which really inspires you to enjoy the little things, even notebooks! Some of their most well-known products include notebooks, binders, folders, and much more.


My Thoughts





     After my last experience with Guided Products, I was so looking forward to seeing more of their products! If you missed my first review with Guided, you can read it here. The recycled notebooks are really something you should check out!


     So I will be reviewing the Rite in the Rain spiral notebooks today! As the name suggests, they are notebooks that you can write in the rain with. This idea fascinates me, especially since they say that your writing will not smear either!


     First, I’ll tell you some basic info about the notebooks.  One of the notebooks is the Rite in the Rainspiral waterproof notebook ($8.45) which is 4 5/8’’ x 7’’ and is bound on the left side of the notebook.  The other notebook I’ll be talking about is the Rite in the Rain spiral waterproof notebook ($4.95) which is 4’’ x 6’’ and is bound by the top.


     The notebooks have a very high quality feel to them, which is just like the recycled ones (I’m sensing a pattern!). The covers are made of Polydura, which is a strong waterproof material. These are a really pretty bright pink, they are much prettier in person than on the site!









     As you can see in the picture, I wrote my url on the page and flicked water droplets at it to simulate rain drops. The water did not soak through the page! I also wiped the page with a paper towel and my ink didn't smear. In the notebook, it says to use a weather-friendly pen ink or a pencil, but I just used regular pen ink.


     These notebooks are all around great! Spending a little extra on notebooks will get you great quality waterproof notebooks. I think these notebooks could make an extra special gift


     These are also limited edition notebooks, so if you want one, get it soon. Also, when I looked on their site, I saw they have these notebooks in green and yellow!

     So that's it guys! Today might be a double post day, I'm not sure so stay tuned for later!





Check out Guided's Links









Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!