Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tops Malibu Wish Capsule Necklace Review!



Hello everyone! Today I'm bringing you a review on capsule necklaces. They're so exciting and so cool and if you want to know more, just keep on reading!

About Tops Malibu

     Tops Malibu was started by a woman named Judy, who is a self-proclaimed “right brained person”. She was always fascinated by trinkets from around the world. Some of her favorite things from her childhood where her German metal pouring kit, Japanese surprise ball, and Russian nesting dolls.

     With this passion, Judy ended up creating Tops Malibu, where she offers exciting products for any age. She now offers a variety of fun products like wish capsules, party supplies, and surprise candles.

My Thoughts






     I’ve always been kind of fascinated with necklaces that you can put little things inside of! I love lockets and other things like that, but these were actually my first capsule necklaces ($9.95).

     They look exactly like little metal capsules! The little pendant has a screwing top that you can see in the photo. The bottom comes off to hold your little note and that’s all there is to it!





     You will get a piece of paper inside that is about the size of a fortune cookie fortune for you to write your note (or you can call them and ask them to have your message put on it before you receive it). I can think of so many ways that you can get creative with this! I gave one to my little sister and I kept one for myself, while we haven’t officially decided what to write in them, we are so excited!

     The pendant is strung by a black string, which is really nice. I can see that you could easily replace it with a thin sterling silver chain, which is what I will probably do.

     If you love messages in bottles, lockets, and other things like that, these necklaces are probably something you should look into! They are totally cute and the perfect thing for a creative project or party or any surprise gift!





Tops Malibu’s Links




Disclaimer: I received these products for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Feel free to comment!